Freelance software developer
- As an OpenSource advocate I've freed and offered as a service Digenpy (a dictionary generator for wireless default passwords), rstext.me (presentation editor) and PrintedQR (3D printed QR codes)
- Implemented a complete user administration system for a small bussiness, La Cicleria Social Club with an open hardware door opening system. Solving both the user management (monthly quotas, products bought, parking access...) and access systems.
- Implemented a complete event management solution with ecommerce and ticket registration for Dlabs Hackerspace. Allowing members to easily publish and manage events.
- Developed a complete ERP solution for a physiotherapy clinic, including physioterapists salary management, invoicing, patient management and physiotherapy session management for Aniento Fisioterapia.
- Complete ecommerce solution for Camisetas Be Friki, and implantation of a professional design.
- OpenSource (and open hardware) point of sale printer. Solving the problem of current remote services as openerp TPV that require complex configurations in client-side by implementing a centralized server and two-way communication via websockets.
- Implanted a textile personalization system with woocommerce for a small customization shop from zaragoza, townhouse.
Developer at Neodoo S.LNov 2013 - Jul 2014
As part of the "Urban Milla Lab" from Milla Digital,
I participated in the "Ola Ziudadan" project. With
the codename "Tica!", I planned and developed a
complete MEAN.io solution to group real-time
I also developed a hardware companion, a small "lion" box with a opensource micro-pc and RFID.
- I participated as the lead developer in the migration of a medium enterprise ERP to OpenERP 7. Solving the database complete migration, and developing all their needs in manufacturing control, stock and warehouses control and work schedules management.
DevOps at CerticaliaMay 2013 - Nov 2013
- As a software developer I helped with the details and technical problems in Certicalia platform. As one of my first tasks, I improved their code quality, documentation and performance on the CodeIgniter main site.
- Took care of the amazon AWS migration, configuring cache and enforced ssl to provide security and stability. Company's mail configuration, migration to our own mail servers with dovecot, roundcube and a self-patched version of postfixadmin.
- Developed a OSM-Routed based service with caché to find the nearest routes from a technician to a client. Did some scrapping on multiple sources to gather information relative to the company's area of expertise, as well as some research on common energetic certificate data formats.
Developer at ASingleControl SL (G. SIGAC)Aug 2012 - May 2013
- Took part in the development of a losses administration system that is actually running on multiple spanish companies.
- I improved the code quality and enforced coding standards to ease the development of the main app.
- Implemented a small webapp based on apache cordova with camera-enabled gallery to document and upload automatically incidences at the place of the incident.
Analist programmer at BiFi2010 - 2012
- Developed Furnivall. A crowdthinking framework inspired in PyBossa. Implementing a on-memory object system with interactions between "live" objects, in a form of pybossa and boinc emulation.
- Research on SVG for the Prisioner's dilemma experiment for Ibercivis.
- Developed TwitterDataMiner, a small distributable python script ro re-process a dataset of twitter "tweets" obtained from Cierzo Development and add the missing data we needed for our study "Structural and Dynamical Patterns on Online Social Networks: The Spanish May 15th Movement as a Case Study".
- Fixed GraphEvent, a social network analysis tool and adapted it to a newer version of the facebook API.
- Working with multiple technologies and languages (C++/Python/Perl) for over a year I gained a lot of experience working on a nice and integrated team, aimed with the scrum methodology.
- Contributed to the "Wader-GTK" project, a gtk interface for 3G modem management.
- Implemented a complete project management system with integrated chatrooms using trac and jabber-muc. Backported jabber to make it work on debian sarge.
- Remastered MovID livecd (security-enabled aladdin pendrive distribution) extending its useful life by hacking library path to support multiple GTK library versions. Rewrote MovID build scripts making them more flexible and readable.