Thanks to TheOtherNet I’m able to offer a few services for free.
Some of them (Rstext.me, Digenpy and PrintedQR) have been updated recently, with huge design changes.
It’s been only a face change, a really really needed one, with some sugary in the case of printedqr (and, with help from Borja Latorre, a CSIC researcher, the later will suffer an even bigger update soon).
Rstext.me is a restructuredtext-to-presentation kinda wiki-like wibbly-wobbly timey winey stuff.
It has some neat features, you can edit it online (even making it private) and just pass the URL with the theme you want it. It renders it real time, so you can, for example, send a different url for different themes to each person. Oh, and it supports ODT and PDF exporting
Do you have a vulnerable password on your router? Do you think default password is enough for your WiFi? Check it out here!
Digenpy generates dictionaries (in some cases it just returns the password) for lots of different routers and companies. It integrates seamlessly with Airoscript-ng, a must-have!
Printing QR codes with a 3D printer is easier than ever. Just enter the desired text and it’ll render in-browser a previsualizable (thanks to openjscad!) qr code.
It seems like I couldn’t get on with my retrospective new year resolution… This is the third retrospective. Remember that I usually don’t count here the about stuff I do @work.
- Met with a future partner to get some hardware for it
- Announced XII betabeers zaragoza
- Bought two OLIMEX olimexino A10.
- Bought a new 24” screen, wich will make my life much easier
- Started using notmuchmail
- Got back my dropbox account (was disabled due to quota limit)
- Cleaned my computer (oh, crap, it was dropping processor instructions because of the temperature excess… wich was solely caused by a huge amount of DUST).
- Made a few changes in Airoscript interface
- Made some plans for open fridays at the hackerspace.
This was a rather fruitful week.
- Started using my OUYA
- Brough my old Nintendo WII (that I didn’t use) to Dlabs hackerspace, and mounted it with our projector and 5.1 audio system.
- Coded a wordpress theme for Ana Mareca, perfect for a portfolio + design stuff ( read more here )
- Finished a CSV importer for OpenERP
- Got in contact with people at Gaueko and some more friends for the Nieb.la project
- Got my new youtube channel for hacker stuffs ready (link here)
- Received google.com/+DavidFrancos as google plus URL.
- Did a small improvement project on a task list for a carpenter. Pretty awful code, took more than 5 hour something that should’ve been 15-30m.
- Saw how Javier Briz and Ion brewed beer (I couldn’t help much myself)
- Mounted a computer for a friend that he built on pieces for his son, with help for the cooling paste by Fiat.
- Configured the nvidia propietary drivers for it.
- Print a raspberry pi case.
- Finally paid ENDESA Dlabs’ electricity
- Broke my phone, bought a new digitizer for it